We believe that Winston Wilds Handmade I'm Just Nuts Fat Balls are the best Fat Balls available in the UK! Birds love them! Available in 10, 20, 50, and 100 packs and shipped with Free Delivery!
Bursting with an exotic array of mixed nuts, sourced from around the world, brought together lovingly by hand with a flood of protein-rich suet, resulting in a supercharged fat ball loved by woodpeckers & all the tit family.
For the finest quality high energy treat for your feathered friends look no further than Winston Wilds handmade fat balls, thoughtfully hand crafted and guaranteed to attract more birds into your garden all year-round. Feeding your feathered friends Winston Wilds finest fat balls will ensure they will not just survive the cold winter months and the demanding breeding season but they will flourish and thank you by bringing back their friends and family to your garden.
Below is a quick guide to which birds may feast on our finest handmade, high energy I'm Just Nuts fat ball:
Attracts: Robin, Great Tit, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Long Tailed Tit, House Sparrow, Chaffinch, Bullfinch, Dunnock, Nuthatch, Blackbird, Song thrush, Woodpecker, Pheasant Siskins, Wren.
Nuts Fat Balls Ingredients: Mixed Nuts, Suet.
- Attract a wide variety of wild birds
- Handmade Fat balls
- Made in the UK within County Durham
- High in oil and protein content which provides an invaluable high energy source
- 95g Fat balls approx
- Ideal for all year round feeding
- During hot summer months feed Winston Wilds Fat balls in a shady area
- Suitable for fat ball feeders, bird tables, jumbo fat balls feeders, ground feeder, bird table
- A complementary feed – feed as required
- Store in a cool dry environment, ideally in a sealed container.
Don't feed fat balls in a net, as it traps little legs! Site your feeder close to cover, such as a leafy bush or tree, so that small birds can hop on and off quickly to avoid predators. Place it where local cats won’t be able to access it.