Versele Laga Oropharma Digestal is an intestinal conditioner with probiotics. This dietary supplement restores the function of the natural intestinal flora and inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria. There are bacteria in the pigeon's digestive tract which are essential for a good digestion. These good bacteria predominate in a healthy pigeon. However if pathogenic bacteria predominate the pigeon will have watery droppings resulting in a loss of large amounts of fluids and electrolytes.
Directions for use
- 1 measure of Digestal per kg of feed. Moisten the feed in advance, e.g. with Oropharma Ferti-Oil or Oropharma Form-Oil-in-1.
- In all cases of watery diarrhoea (e.g. youngster disease).
- In youngsters: preventively two to three times a week from weaning.
- On arrival home after the race: for 2 days.
- Prepare fresh daily.
Analytical constituents Crude protein 4.56 %, Crude fat 1.23 %, Crude ash 12.81 %, Crude fibre 7.03 % & Sodium 38.4 mg/kg
Composition Citrus fruit pulp, Dextrose, Sodium chloride & Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS)
Intestinal conditioner with prebiotics and probiotics to promote natural intestinal flora. Helps especially with young pigeons in case of intestinal problems.
- Supports the natural intestinal flora.
- With prebiotics, the nutrients for a good intestinal flora
- Curbs the growth of pathogenic bacteria
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
AB postcodes: AB 31 - 38, AB 41 - 45, and AB 51 - 56. BT Postcodes. FK postcodes: FK19 - FK21, HS postcodes: HS1 - HS9.
GY Postcodes. JE Postcodes. KA postcodes: KA27 and KA28. KW postcodes.
PA postcodes: PA20 - PA80. PH postcodes: PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49, and PH50.
IV postcodes. IM postcodes. TR postcodes. ZE postcodes.