Trident Equibeet Pellets are a high fibre diet which improve energy and vitamin B supply through better digestion. They are non-heating and can help in laminitis control diets due to their very low sugar content of <5%.
Trident Equibeet Pellets contains: 90% sugar beet, 8.2% crude protein
Soaking of Equibeet
- Equibeet requires soaking for a minimum of 24 hours, after which it can be combined with other horse feeds.
- Any horse that has been fed unsoaked sugar beet should be seen by a veterinarian immediately.
- Add 1 litre of water to every 200g of Equibeet and drain off any excess water before feeding.
- Soaked sugar beet should be used up in a couple of days. In hot weather, soaked sugar beet may start to ferment changing its palatability and nutritional value. Only soak enough pellets to last one day in summer months.
- Use each batch of soaked sugar beet completely
WITH FREE DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
AB postcodes: AB 31 - 38, AB 41 - 45, and AB 51 - 56. BT Postcodes. FK postcodes: FK19 - FK21, HS postcodes: HS1 - HS9.
GY Postcodes. JE Postcodes. KA postcodes: KA27 and KA28. KW postcodes.
PA postcodes: PA20 - PA80. PH postcodes: PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49, and PH50.
IV postcodes. IM postcodes. TR postcodes. ZE postcodes.
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you