Nedz Bed Advance. Straw Pellets were introduced to provide dust-free comfortable beds for horses that do not need full mucking out as often as normal straw. With only a little bedding needing removal each day, straw pellet bedding is very economical. Most users only need to replace 1 bag every 5 days or so. Straw Pellets also decompose much better than any other type of horse bedding, simply add your waste to the muck heap – it makes great compost! With straw pellets being lighter than wood pellets, Nedz Bed Advance goes further, needing less bags per stable. Straw Pellet Bedding is far more sustainable than wood pellets. Nedz Bed Advance is made from the by-product of wheat farming, whereas it can cost up to 3 trees to make 1 ton of wood pellets.
How to use Nedz Bed Advance?
Nedz Bed recommend 6 – 8 bags for the initial set up of a 12ft x 12ft stable. This will create a thin layer over the bedding area, which will expand to a thickness of 2-3 inches within two days creating an absorbent mat for your horse. Do not water the bed. Remove dropping and wet patches daily but there is no need to turn over the whole bed. Add 1 new bag every 4-5 days.
- Very economical
- Easy to muck out
- Highly biodegradable
- Bitter tasting to discourage bed eating
- Straw Pellet Bedding is capable of absorbing five times its weight in liquid
- Available to be delivered direct from us, straight to your door
- Average 60% to 70% reduction in waste over conventional bedding
- Creates a hygienic, virtually dust free, non-toxic environment for your horse
- Perfect for a variety of bedding options such as deep littering and also on rubber matting
- Does not need watering when initially laid, naturally fluffing up to create an absorbent layer
- Coated in our unique Natural Nedz formula which is made from all organic and herbal ingredients
WITH FREE DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
AB postcodes: AB 31 - 38, AB 41 - 45, and AB 51 - 56. BT Postcodes. FK postcodes: FK19 - FK21, HS postcodes: HS1 - HS9.
GY Postcodes. JE Postcodes. KA postcodes: KA27 and KA28. KW postcodes.
PA postcodes: PA20 - PA80. PH postcodes: PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49, and PH50.
IV postcodes. IM postcodes. TR postcodes. ZE postcodes.
If there is a problem with your order please let us know within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you.