Gain 12% Competition Mix is suitable for many scenarios from leisure to competition riding, pre-training of racehorses, wintering store horses and can be used as a maintenance diet for broodmares outside of peak lactation and the last 3 months of pregnancy where they require a higher specification product.
- Ideal for competition and leisure horses and ponies in light to medium work.
- Balanced blend of cereals, super-fibres and oils provides fuel for sustained performance.
- Cooked flaked cereals guarantee high digestibility and maximise energy release.
- Oat-free composition provides an equine fuel option without oat starch.
- 12% protein provides the essential amino acids to support muscle tone.
- Bioplex® trace elements including Copper, Zinc and Manganese maximise availability.
- Sel-Plex® organic selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support.
- Vitamin E included at 300IU/kg provides antioxidant support.
- Proviox natural plant antioxidants support Vitamin E utilisation.
- Inclusion of live yeast increases fibre digestion.
- Mint provides extra palatability and helps support performance.
Gain 12% Competition Mix Composition
Soya bean hulls, Barley flakes, Wheat flakes, Maize flakes, Alfalfa, Molasses, Soya bean meal, Pea flakes, Soya bean oil, Sunflower meal.
WITH FREE DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to Central London, and the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
CENTRAL LONDON POSTCODES
E1, EC1-EC5, EC8-9, SE1, SE11, SW1, WC1-WC4, WC99, W1 Postcodes
AB25, AB31, AB33-38 AB41-56
GY Postcodes, HS Postcodes, IM Postcodes, IV Postcodes, JE Postcodes
TR Postcodes, ZE Postcodes
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you