Friendly ReadiGrass is made exclusively from fields in the heart of Yorkshire and offers a delicious fibre source to keep your small animal healthy. Our drying process removes only the water – keeping the natural flavour, wonderful smell, colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass.
Benefits of Friendly ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- The delicious forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Appetising ‘fresh-grass’ aroma
- Naturally palatable
- Friendly ReadiGrass is great for stimulating appetite and is tempting even to the fussiest of feeders. It is packed with all the essential nutrients that will keep your pet in tip-top condition.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
AB postcodes: AB 31 - 38, AB 41 - 45, and AB 51 - 56. BT Postcodes. FK postcodes: FK19 - FK21, HS postcodes: HS1 - HS9.
GY Postcodes. JE Postcodes. KA postcodes: KA27 and KA28. KW postcodes.
PA postcodes: PA20 - PA80. PH postcodes: PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49, and PH50.
IV postcodes. IM postcodes. TR postcodes. ZE postcodes.
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you