Neoflo Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil is a useful equine supplement that does a great job of supporting healthy coat & skin condition by balancing Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. The oil also includes high levels of antioxidants including Vitamin E & Polyphenols.
Neoflo Equine, is cold pressed. This means it does not go through any of this harsh industrial processing. It is a very simple process that squeezes the oil from the seed – in the same way that olive or linseed oil is produced. This means that the oil maintains its original chemical structure, and with it the beneficial fatty acids, vitamin E and other antioxidants/polyphenols that it is valued for.
Rapeseed oil is:
- Highly palatable for horses.
- Provides high levels of natural vitamin E which works as an antioxidant.
- More favourable omega 3:6 ratio (1:2) than soya oil (as previously used).
- Low food miles – Grown and pressed in the UK.
- We use cold pressed rapeseed oil which preserves the natural nutritional benefits of the oil including palatability and anti-antioxidants, which can otherwise be destroyed by heat or chemical treatment.
- High in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Valuable source of slow release energy.
WITH FREE DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
AB postcodes: AB 31 - 38, AB 41 - 45, and AB 51 - 56. BT Postcodes. FK postcodes: FK19 - FK21, HS postcodes: HS1 - HS9.
GY Postcodes. JE Postcodes. KA postcodes: KA27 and KA28. KW postcodes.
PA postcodes: PA20 - PA80. PH postcodes: PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49, and PH50.
IV postcodes. IM postcodes. TR postcodes. ZE postcodes.
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you