Vitakraft Vita Verde Rabbit Timothy Hay 500g in Wild Rose. Chamomile or Dandelion
With a high raw fibre content, Vitakraft hay is a natural food for all small animals. It helps with important microbial digestion and is carefully harvested and dried.
- Helps keep teeth worn down.
- 100% natural.
- With natural vitamins and minerals.
- High fibre content.
Choose from the following in the dropdown menu:
- 1 x Vitakraft Vita Verde Hay & Dandelion 500g
- 1 x Vita Verde Hay & Camomile 500g
- 1 x Vita Verde Hay & Wild Rose 500g
- 2 x Vita Verde Hay & Dandelion 500g
- 2 x Vita Verde Hay & Camomile 500g
- 2 x Vita Verde Hay & Wild Rose 500g
Timothy hay is the most important part of a rabbit’s diet. Its high fiber content helps keep their gut moving well for proper digestion, and the long fibers help keep the intestinal tract clear of obstructions. Chewing the hay fibers also helps grind your rabbits teeth (which grow throughout his life) and keep them healthy. Orchard grass, or other grass hays can be given for variety, but most rabbits prefer timothy hay over other grass hays.
Your rabbit should have unlimited amounts of timothy hay. If you see his hay supply is running low, fill it up again. He will eat it throughout the day. Wild rabbits eat grass, which in its dry form is simply hay. In addition to the invaluable fiber it contains, hay also provides vitamins, minerals, and protein in a form the rabbit's digestive tract can handle.