Red Millet Seed Versele Laga 900g / 1.8kg / 4.5kg
Versele Laga Red Millet seed is suitable for all types of caged birds.
Red millet is a fantastic source of essential nutrients for wild birds - including potassium, protein, carbohydrates, and vitamin B.
Red millet is very similar to white millet in terms of size, shape, and taste. Both white and red millet are very popular with a number of different birds, but particularly the smaller species. This is because millet is a relatively small grain that's easy for small birds to consume.
- Suitable for Budgerigars and seed-eating birds and for Parrots and Parakeets.
- Red Millet has high-levels of protein and is often chosen by bird-keepers because of its health benefits and its affordability.
- Red Millet contains beneficial complex carbohydrates that break down slowly in a birds' digestive system which means they provide long-lasting energy.
Versele Laga Red Millet seed is a valuable source of carbohydrate especially attractive to the larger members of the finch family.
- Highly Digestible Seed
- Fully Packed With Protein And Iron
- Millet Is The Best Source Of Vitamin B
- Attracts A Wide Variety Of Wild Birds Particularly Sparrows
- Ideal for all cage birds including finches and budgies etc
The benefits of using Red Millet Seed include:
- Can be fed to both Caged and Wild Birds
- Source of potassium, protein, carbohydrates, fats and vitamin B for wild and caged birds
- Has a tough outer shell suitable for sparrows, not soft billed birds
- Is suitable to be fed from either the ground, a feeder or table
Red Millet is suitable for the following species of birds:
Budgerigars, Canaries, Cockatiels, Cockatoos, Foreign Finch, Gouldian Finch, Lovebirds, Parakeets
This product is weighed up into clear bags from a larger sack.