Johnsons Antibacterial Powder is a dry dressing for abrasions and minor wounds. Antiseptic, soothing and promotes natural healing - for dogs, cats and other pets. Antiseptic powder for use on minor wounds, sores, cuts, bites and scratches. Suitable for use on household pets as well as farm animals and horses.
Wash any dirt and hair from the wound with clean water and liberally puff the powder on. Always consult your vet where appropriate.
A brilliant healer for wounds, sprinkle on the cover with a bandage to stop your dog licking it off !!!
- Johnson's Antibacterial Powder for Cats an Dogs has proven effective in treating minor wounds such as scratches, bites, scrapes and cuts.
- This gentle powder soothes your pet’s skin whilst the antibacterial properties of the powder help to kill bacteria, aiding in the prevention of infection and supporting the natural healing process.
- This product is easy to use, simply add the powder to the dressing.
- Johnsons Antibacterial Powder is suitable for both Cats and Dogs.
Wounds, and even minor injuries, can be super-irritating for all of us. Besides, they can also be painful. If not treated and given timely first aid, those wounds can worsen and further increase. There is no wrong in saying that the same happens with your pets as well but in their case, a mere cut or insect bite can escalate into something fatal without you even noticing that. The next thing you should know; if your fur buddy is barking more than regularly, scratching, or licking at the same place on its body and you wonder why? The reason is undoubtedly the physical pain and irritation. As a dog owner, you need to be extra careful about these things.
Johnson's Anti-Bacterial Powder for Dogs is a competent product that helps you effectively treat your dogs’ minor wounds such as scratches, bites, scrapes and cuts. Johnson’s Anti-Bacterial Dog Powder is a gentle powder that effectively helps soothe your pet’s skin whilst the antibacterial properties of the powder help to kill bacteria. The antibacterial formulation also aids in the prevention of infection and supports the skin’s natural healing process.
This Johnsons Antibacterial Powder is quite easy to use. After cleaning the skin, just add the powder to the dressing and apply on the affected area. Avoid the powder coming in contact with the eyes. Just in case of contact with eyes, wash your pet’s eyes with a generous amount of water. Wash your hands after use and store it in the original container only, in a dry place. If needed, you can also use this antibacterial pet’s powder for cats as well.
- Dry dressing for abrasions and minor wounds like scratches, bites, scrapes and cuts
- Completely antiseptic, soothing, and promotes natural healing
- Antibacterial properties of the powder help to kill bacteria
- Aids in prevention of infection and supports the skin’s natural healing process