Suet Fat Balls Winston Wilds for Wild Birds x 50 Handmade Best Quality
We believe that Winston Wilds Handmade Fat Balls are the best Fat Balls for wild birds available in the UK!
Made using a unique recipe, perfected through time, born from a careful blend of the finest seeds, peppered throughout with protein rich peanut and juicy chunks of fruit, thoughtfully combined by hand with a flood of calorie rich suet to create a truly irresistible high energy fat ball. For the finest quality high energy treat for your feathered friends look no further than Winston Wilds handmade fat balls, thoughtfully hand crafted and guaranteed to attract more birds into your garden all year round. Feeding your feathered friends Winston Wilds finest fat balls with ensure they will not just survive the cold winter months and the demanding breeding season but they will flourish and thank you by bringing back their friends and family to your garden.
Attract: Robin, Great Tit, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Long Tailed Tit, House Sparrow, Chaffinch, Bullfinch, Dunnock, Nuthatch, Blackbird, Song thrush, Woodpecker, Pheasant Siskins, Wrens
Check out the video of just some of the Wild birds these fat balls have attracted to our garden!
- Handmade Fat balls Make in the UK in County Durham High in oil and protein content which provides an invaluable high energy source
- Fat balls are 95g approx each
- Ideal for all year round feeding
- During hot summer months feed Winston's Fat balls in a shady area
- Suitable for fat ball feeders, bird tables, jumbo fat balls feeders, ground feeders & bird tables
- A complementary feed – feed as required
- Store in a cool dry environment, ideally in a sealed container.
- Not for human consumption
- Ingredients: Seed, Grains, Black Sunflower, Peanut kibbles, Raisins, Currants, Cereals, Suet.
These are Unnetted suet Fat balls. Don't feed fat balls in a net, as it traps little legs! Site your feeder close to cover, such as a leafy bush or tree, so that small birds can hop on and off quickly to avoid predators. Place it where local cats won’t be able to access it.