Equine Products Copper-Trition. It is well recognised that there is a need for a supplementary source of copper for horses and ponies aiming for high levels of performance, and Equine Products Copper-Trition aids your horse's performance and well-being as it contains organically chelated sources of copper, manganese and zinc.
SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER TO ASSIST PERFORMANCE, GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN DEFICIENT AREAS, WITH ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND HIGH IN VITAMIN E
Copper-Trition is a vital vitamin and mineral nutritional supplement containing essential vitamins including vitamins E, B6, Folic acid and B12. Most importantly, it contains very high levels of organically chelated copper, as well as manganese and zinc.
It is well recognised that there is a need for a supplementary source of copper for horses and ponies aiming for high levels of performance.
- Copper-Trition contains high levels of chelated copper required for synthesis of connective tissue, red blood cell production and healthy hair and hoof condition
- More Red Blood Cell production means more oxygen to the muscles
- Organic Copper is absorbed quicker and more efficiently
- Contains B vitamins for energy metabolism and helps support maximum performance
Daily Feeding Instructions
- Horses in training/competition - 50g
- Ponies in full work - 25g
- Ponies not in full work - 12.5g
WITH FREE DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: We offer free delivery to most mainland UK postcodes, but we do not offer free shipping to Central London, and the Highlands or Islands due to a courier surcharge. Please contact us for a delivery quote BEFORE placing your order if your postcode starts with the following letters:
CENTRAL LONDON POSTCODES
E1, EC1-EC5, EC8-9, SE1, SE11, SW1, WC1-WC4, WC99, W1 Postcodes
AB25, AB31, AB33-38 AB41-56
GY Postcodes, HS Postcodes, IM Postcodes, IV Postcodes, JE Postcodes
TR Postcodes, ZE Postcodes
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, with 2 clear photos. Thank you